When it comes to the care of your clothes, we want you to have the least amount of worries possible and freedom to treat your items with all the love it deserves.
Below we have outlined some key tips on how to get the longest life out of your garments:
General apparel care overview
On all Lyve garments, we have care instruction labels that outline the basic do’s and don'ts for your garment. Best to check and ensure all care is taken.
- Avoid washing darks with bright colours
- Wash according to care instructions
- When wet, avoid contact with other colours (bright) to prevent cross-colour stains
- Drying in harsh/direct sunlight
- Avoid ironing over any screen print or graphics as this may damage the existing print.
Having further issues?
If you are having doubts, it’s best to follow a low class wash (in cold water) with a light tumble dry (low).